Shure SM7B Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- We do not deliver goods, delivery is carried out by Amazon
- we do not accept payment, we provide a link to amazon for further purchase
|Recommended Uses For Product
|The Model SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to it's standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applic See more
|Close-Talk Windscreen, Foam Windscreen, Locking Yoke Mount
About this item
- ONE MICROPHONE FOR EVERYTHING - Studio Recording, Home Recording, Podcasting & Streaming. The SM7B Is Trusted By The Worlds Leading Vocalists, Podcasters & Streamers.
- STUDIO VOCAL RECORDING - The SM7B’s Dynamic Cartridge With Smooth, Flat, Wide-range Frequency Response Produces Exceptionally Clean & Natural Reproduction Of Both Music & Speech.
- PODCAST & BROADCAST - Found In The Top Podcasting Studios Around The World, The SM7B Air Suspension Shock Isolation & Pop Filter Eliminate Both Mechanical Noise And Breathiness. So Words Get Through And The Rest Stays Out Of The Mix.
- STREAMING CONTENT - Professional Live Streaming Starts With A Microphone Capable Of Capturing Exceptionally Clean And Natural Reproduction Of Both Music And Speech. The SM7B Has Been A Pioneer In Such Abilities For Decades.
- PROFESSIONAL XLR CONNECTION - The XLR Connection Along With An Audio Interface Allows You More Control Over The Sound — Thus A Better Overall Sound Quality.
- CLASSIC CARDIOID PATTERN WITH UNIFORM CAPTURE - The SM7B Cardioid Pattern Is Designed To Reject Off-axis Audio, So You Can Sing Or Speak At A Comfortable Angle And It Captures The Sound, Just As You Want It, With Minimum Coloration.
- SHIELD YOUR SOUND - We Added Advanced Electromagnetic Shielding To Defeat Hum From Computer Monitors And Other Studio Equipment.
- CLOSE-MIKING STUDIO APPLICATIONS - The SM7B Shines When Used For Close-miking Instruments & ASMR Audio Where Warm And Smooth Full-frequencies Are A Must.
- QUALITY IN THE DETAILS - Rugged Construction For Securing The Microphone Cartridge. Detachable Close-talk Windscreen And Switch Cover Plate Included. Bass Rolloff And Mid-range Emphasis (Presence Boost) Control With Graphic Display Of Response Setting.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX - Shure SM7B Vocal Dynamic Microphone With One A7WS Detachable Windscreen And One RPM602 Switch Cover Plate. Free 2-year Warranty Included.
From the manufacturer
An Audio Icon
Simply the First Choice for Voice
Whether it’s big-time broadcasting, professional podcasts or critical studio recordings, this powerful dynamic microphone delivers smooth, warm vocals every time. The SM7B captures and enhances the finer details of the human voice while blocking out all the distractions.
Setting the Standard
How Vocals Should Sound
Why do popular podcasters, legendary rock stars and next-gen streamers all adore the same microphone? Because they can rely on the SM7B to connect to their fans when it counts most. There’s a reason it’s become the industry standard for vocal applications.
The Podcast Voice
Famous for making your voice sound rich and full, the SM7B dominates high-level podcasting.
The Studio Star
Great for recording vocals, the SM7B can capture everything from guitar tone to a snare and hi-hat.
The Noise Killer
Streaming can get hectic. Fortunately, the SM7B focuses on you while cutting out background noise.
With a passion for innovation stretching back to 1925, Shure has been making people sound extraordinary for nearly a century. Devoted to making the best microphones and audio electronics possible, the company continues to set industry standards for quality and reliability.
Does the SM7B require phantom power?
The SM7B does not require phantom power and is not affected by phantom power. Note that some third-party external pre-amps commonly used with the SM7B DO require phantom power to operate, however.
Can I plug directly into my device and record?
The SM7B is an analog microphone, it does not communicate with devices digitally. This means you will need an audio interface to use the SM7B with a computer, tablet, or phone.
What type of connection is used?
The SM7B uses an XLR cable connection.
Does the SM7B come with a mic stand?
The SM7B does not include a mic stand.
Do I need a shock mount for the SM7B?
No! Shure has designed the SM7B with internal air suspension, it comes with a fixed mount compatible with many mic stands and boom arms.
From the brand
Visit the Store